Ancon Expeditions of Panama is getting ready for welcoming you on your next visit!
The country has been slowly preparing for a gradual re-opening in order to make sure that your travel experience will be a memorable one and especially to give you the peace of mind that your entire trip will be arranged taking into consideration all recommended health and safety protocols by the local Health Ministry and Panamanian government.
Current updates on COVID-19 for reactivating Panama's economical and tourism activities:
- October 12, 2020:
- International and domestic flights
- Tourist activities, national parks, museums
- Restaurants, cafes
- Hotels (many of them are scheduled to reopen by mid November/early December)
- Curfew on Sundays is still in place until further notice (24hrs quarantine)
- October 24, 2020:
- Beaches reopen
- Weekend curfew will be lifed in the entire country
SAVE US$25 per person when booking the San Blas & The Guna Indians 90+ days prior to arrival
BOOK 3 NIGHTS at our Bocas Inn and stay the 4TH NIGHT FOR FREE!
RESERVE BY DECEMBER 15, 2020 and receive special hotel discounts for the Bristol Panama City, the Santa Maria Golf Resort Panama City, the Wyndham by Albrook Panama City and Villa Marina Lodge in Playa Venao.