The country is slowly preparing for a gradual re-opening in order to make sure that your travel experience will be a memorable one and especially to give you the peace of mind that your entire trip will be arranged taking into consideration all recommended health and safety protocols by the local Health Ministry and Panamanian government.
Current updates on COVID-19 for reactivating Panama's economical and tourism activities:
- September 14, 2020
- Gender mobility restriction is lifted
- Curfew from Mondays through Saturdays from 11 pm to 5 am
- Sundays 24hrs quarantine
- September 21, 2020:
- Sport events (without audience)
- September 28, 2020:
- Retail trade (face-to-face)
- Restaurants and fondas (face-to-face)
- Professional services (pending to open)
- General administrative services
- Domestic flights and national aviation
- Family activities on beaches, rivers and parks
- Hippodrome (without audience)
- October 12, 2020:
- Curfew is lifted completely (including Sundays)
- Hotels, motels, hostels, accommodation and complimentary services
- Tourist activities
- National Charity Lottery
SAVE US$25 per person when booking the San Blas & The Guna Indians 90+ days prior to arrival
BOOK 3 NIGHTS at our Bocas Inn and stay the 4TH NIGHT FOR FREE!
RESERVE BY DECEMBER 15, 2020 and receive special hotel discounts for the Bristol Panama City, the Santa Maria Golf Resort Panama City, the Wyndham by Albrook Panama City and Villa Marina Lodge in Playa Venao.